Monday, February 25, 2013

3hr Monday Pole Sesh

Hello pole loves and pole admirers!

Today, I kicked my butt! Woo! I started with co-teaching Level 1-3 with Deseree in Irving, and stuck around for Hip Hop Booty Pop cardio class, also taught by Deseree. It is so much fun learning how to isolate your muscles and dance it out with your friends while laughing at yourself in the mirror!

From 8:00-9:00 is Level 4-6 pole class taught by the bad ass Amy Henderson. I love her intense classes, I always learn a lot from what she has to say. I missed the awesome warm up because I was learning the ropes around the studio but was still sweating and warm from Hip Hop Booty Pop, anyways!

Below is a video of what we covered today in Amy's class: Candy Cane into Scotsman. Scotsman would be cool, if it didn't make me have a wonky freakin' foot! You'll see, it's like a dang bird claw. I gotta fix that. ASAP. Everyone seemed to struggle with it, it's a tough move. If ya don't believe me, let me see YOU try it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment