Monday, March 11, 2013

"Oh my God Becky, look at her guns. They are SO TONED. She looks like one of those, pole dance, all stars..."

You can tell whenever my pole sisters and I just had a successful pole jam, because the MINUTE we're home-sometimes before we even make it there yet, we're on Facebook posting and radiating about our BAD ASS classes we just tackled together. Today was Monday, and our schedule on Mondays ROCKS, so starting my week ends up not sucking so bad afterall! At 6:00 we have Pole Levels 1-3, 7:00 begins Hip Hop Booty Pop (you guessed it, hot, sexy, sweaty twerkin' cardio) followed by Amy's Pole Levels 4-6.

 
A Facebook post from one of my students
This made me SO HAPPY!!!
 
-Will write more & elaborate on 3.12.2013-

The tricks we worked on today in Levels 4-6 were drops, and a little bit of jade. You can hear Amy and Natalie encouraging me in the video below, it's hilarious. "Don't be a little bitch" Nat says at one point! Haha, love it! ENJOY <3

 
















ALSO, here's anotherr video I think I forgot to post... Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment